Fri, Aug 18|
How should Muslim families navigate LGBTQ ideology?
Time & Location
Aug 18, 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Cherry Hill, 5 Esterbrook Ln, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003, USA
About the Event
A gentle yet comprehensive introduction to common LGBTQ related questions and challenges faced by Muslim families.
This program is designed for kids ages 7+ and their parents.
Parents will be armed with faith fundamentals, talking points and real life scenarios so that they can pass on Islamic wisdom to their kids in a clear easy to understand laguange.
Kids will learn the following:
- Easy to implement tips to develop a strong Islamic mindset.
- What an Allah-centered worldview is and how to develop one.
- The facts about how boys and girls are the same and different.
- What it means when someone says they are in the wrong body.
- The basics of family structure in our faith.
- and more.